Sabrina 's Blog
quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2009
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."
Albert Einstein
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Postagem mais recente
Postagem mais antiga
Página inicial
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Quem sou eu
Sabrina
My name is Sabrina. I'm a student. I'm 18. I live in Careaçu with my parents and my brother. I like go shopping and cooking.
Ver meu perfil completo
Minha lista de blogs
Sweet Life
Letras Univás
blog da Jane
Seguidores
Arquivo do blog
▼
2009
(9)
▼
novembro
(8)
Mona Lisa SmileThe movie tells the story of an Art...
Technology Already imagined wear glasses that mak...
Spring- Summer Tendency 2009/2010Colors: Green, pu...
Mr. WorryRoger HangreavesMr. Worry was a very worr...
IdiomsYou bet.I'm counting on you.He's a suck-up.S...
Dan BrownDan Brown was born and raised in Exeter, ...
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human s...
The sorrow of loveThe quarrel of the sparrows in t...
►
outubro
(1)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário